Help Desk Operative – Basingstoke
Salary/rate: £10.50 per hour, company benefits
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Our client are a leading Facilities Management Service Provider who are looking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Operative based from their offices in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
You will be fully trained to handle all first line contact on the helpdesk for all external & internal customers, third parties & suppliers. If you have previously worked in a helpdesk environment this will be hugely advantageous.
1. To co-ordinate the Helpdesk operation & coordinate efficient & timely communication responses
2. Deal promptly with all inbound telephone enquiries from internal & external customers at all levels
3. Log requisitions and distribute as appropriate
4. Complete and update all records for all sites, premises & buildings
5. Produce reports as requested for line managers, clients & suppliers
6. To provide support to the Contract Team & facilitate processes & procedures as required
7. To carry out helpdesk tasks, general duties and associated administrative responsibilities as required to meet contract SLA’s
8. Provide information & guidance to the Contract Management Team on request to assist them with carrying out their tasks & duties
9. To undertake administration tasks and reporting functions as & when required
10. To carry out other associated works having undergone appropriate training
11. To undertake more specialist work with appropriate training under the supervision of an appropriate supervisor
12. Be flexible to carry out necessary works outside normal working hours if required by the business on occasion
Working hours are typically Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week with Company Benefits and career progression opportunities for those who may be interested.
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Start Date: June 2016
Job Ref: CR240516